Hail to the Mama Dolly

Im fat and cute.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Self-Intro

Aiyerrr.. ppls keep cUMINg to ask me to self intro leh.
donch like tat la.. .ppl me shy la.. i never writing blog before you know.

ok lar me write abit about myself.

me is 46 yr old la.
stay in singapore there.. u know?
im english not so very good.... budden hor... i is only know how to speaking in english....

my name hor, is trinity..
donch say i matrix one la.. i never see matrix one... i no know simi si matrix, wu bo?
wa mah um si catholic hor.. wa mah nah eh zhai wa eh lao bu ai kio wa Trinity, wu bo?

oops.. sorry... i broke out into an outburst of hokkien!
i usually not like this one... pai seh pai seh... wu bo?

my favorite acktivity is go pasat there tok cok sing song la.
i always go there tokin to the selfish one.. u knoe... the sell fish uncle...
den tokin to the chicken seller.... wu bo?


aiyyerrr.... donch tell me i need to lose weight la... i happy to be like yang gui fei, wu bo?
fat fat cute cute ma....

ok la... kar ni nar... 2am liao.
boh mah zhai buay kee lai ke pasat zhim cham... wu bo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home