Hail to the Mama Dolly

Im fat and cute.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My England

got ppl compulain my england sUxX0Rz!

wahaha... my son oso compulain!
he said hor, he wanna migrate to aus... coz he is ASHAMED of how singaporeans speak....

nin lao bu gar le gong hor...
dont look me down down... i was a graphic designer before ok.
i was with this tiny ass CUMpany........ happily doing design work until the *!@##@!* boss used his whatever brand of DIGICAM with 8 megapix function and FLUORESCENT lights to shoot models for an ad.

PFFTTT.......
my camera bigger than your camera ley....
altho mine only 4 megapix hor, but the pictures i take better than urs ley....

i laughed till my pants dropped and then they wanna sue me for debauchery............

pffft...

pls, i old enough to be ur marler... u wanna sue me coz u saw my pumpkin panties?

anyway i digress........

coming back to shingapolean engrishh....
seriously speaking, if u r guilty of talking like a pasat auntie, u have no right to feel ashamed abt your own language.
donch come and tell me my england sUxX0Rzzz...
u SUXXOREST!

n yeah.. 3 posts and im bored of assuming the identity of a pasat auntie... *yawn*...

u want the truth? the truth is, im actually 88 and retired with about 9 kids and 24 grand children and 2 great grandchildren.
im too old to go pasat.. so i learnt how to blog from one of my grandkids...

ask me why my england so powderful?
yeah.. coz i was a politician waattt...

must have sud sud england den can convince ur countrymen... wu bo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home