Hail to the Mama Dolly

Im fat and cute.

Friday, May 13, 2005

oo mo ja jee ho ho ho

tats wat my best fren, miss nanitha nanigalightnaahmulalingam said to me.
i have no idea what she is talking about...

i had enough of speaking in hokkien....
my hokkien is horrible..

i also had enough of pretending to be some old woman..
im gonna spill the truth... i am actually a guy.....
*looks down at testicles*

yes.. i am...
i am 14 yrs old now and studying in...hmmm my mommy say i cannot anyhow say where i study in leh... but i give u a clue..... it's a boy's school. tee hee hee... i errr......... have many.........errr... *happy* frens around........ (check the thesaurus for 'happy' pls)

hmm i duno why my mommy named me trinity?


i got something to bitch about today..
and that is..

I CANNOT LOG INTO BLOGGER WITH MY MOZILLA FIREFOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i have to use NETSCAPE TO LOG INTO BLOGGER... WHYYY??????????????

RAHHHHH....



on a lighter note, i really like nokia 7610... (i searched for 7160 accidently and got the biggest shock of my life)


on an even lighter note, i mish my boyfriend..................

ooops.. didnt i say i was a 'very happy' person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home