Hail to the Mama Dolly

Im fat and cute.

Monday, July 25, 2005

When one's heart breaks, One should die....

Selena Tan said that in the short film Ang Tau Mui (Red Bean Girl)

I've opened yet another new chapter in my life.
I'm busy like a bee in my new workplace. I like it alot there. My dogs are there with me and I would give anything just to spend more time with them.
I wished I had transport though... so I can bring them home every night.

I wonder if they know how much I love them. They make me look forward to going to work every morning!
Would love to bring them for a walk down the smelly Sg river some day.

I have to stay optimistic.
I will pull through on my own.
With my dogs.

Someday, when I have my answers, perhaps, perhaps..... I will go back to Him.
Right now, I just want to get rid of the stress I have had to be with the Lord.

If He were good, why am I so stressed?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    janice called me.....surp me.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i hv also opened a new chapter in my life. Your title seems incongruent with your main message. I guess there is alot of doubts and contradictions within you and pressures as well.

    I guess its just best to let the shattered remains lie as they are.
    Pls thank your gud fren on my behalf for her kind tots. Very much appreciated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home